Hello everyone and welcome to our remote learning page. This is where you will be able to find useful links, technical assistance and any updates for the platforms that we are using as a school.
Our main platform is Google Classroom and in addition to this we are using Purple Mash resources to support learning.
- Google Classroom is an exciting, new learning platform with curriculum resources for your child to access during the school closure.
- Your child will have access to Google Classroom using a school account (This is not an email account) and a password. The information has been sent to you via email. If you need to request these please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It has been designed to support pupils having access to increased online learning and crucially develop stronger communication directly with teachers.
- Your child will be able to access work that has been assigned by their teacher and complete the work online.
- Your child’s class teacher will then be able to give feedback and support your child accordingly in their learning.